Beef stew has never tasted so good! By using A.1. Original Steak Sauce to flavor the top round steak, this dish is guaranteed to impress.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 410, Total fat 13 g, Saturated fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 27 g, Vitamin A 2 %DV, Vitamin C 25 %D, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 25 %DV.
Healthy Living Information:
Diet Exchange: 2-1/2 Starch,1 Vegetable,2 Meat (L),1-1/2 Fat.
Help your friends and family eat right with this low-calorie meal!
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 HEAT 1 tablespoon of the oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove steak from saucepan; cover to keep warm.
- 2 ADD onions, peppers and remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add broth and steak; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 1 hour or until steak is tender.
- 3 SPOON rice onto serving platter. Stir steak sauce into stew. Serve over the rice.