This is a lively salad of spicy arugula and sweet juicy peaches.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 3 cups sliced ripe peaches and/or plums (4 to 5)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar or Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Dill Weed
- 6 cups baby arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection 100% Organic Sesame Seed, toasted
- 1 Toss peaches, oil, vinegar, cilantro, basil, sugar and dill weed in medium bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 2 Just before serving, toss arugula, peach mixture and green onion in large bowl. (Or divide among individual plates.) Sprinkle with blue cheese and sesame seed.
- 3 TIP: TO TOAST SESAME SEED: Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
- 4 TIP: Prepare as directed, using other stone fruit such as nectarines or the hybrids, plumcots or pluots.