So simple but what flavor! These Awesome Grilled Steaks are enhanced by the flavor of soy sauce, ketchup or chili sauce, olive oil, garlic powder, brown sugar, onion powder and black pepper.
Note: Prep time does not include time for marinating steaks.
- 4 steaks of your choice
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup or chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each garlic powder and brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon each onion powder and black pepper
- 1 Whisk first 5 ingredients together in a large, shallow bowl and add steaks.
- 2 Cover and refrigerate all morning until ready to cook (at least 3 hours), turning frequently.
- 3 Remove steaks, discarding marinade.
- 4 Grill any way you choose to desired doneness.