This is a simple, hearty salad that can be served as an entree. The spinach in this salad is not only an excellent source of vitamin A but also a good source of vitamin C.
Per Serving: Calories 100, Total fat 4 g, Saturated fat 1 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 400 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Dietary fiber 1 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 50 %DV, Vitamin C 15 %DV, Calcium 4 %DV, Iron 6 %DV
- 5 cups torn spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup thin red onion wedges
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Dressing
- 1 TOSS all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- 2 ADD dressing; mix lightly.
- 3 SERVE immediately.