Yup! In case you are asking, this really does taste like Buffalo Wings, but a whole lot easier to make and I think much tastier! This sandwich is a great way to use up leftovers from the Holidays or as a game day snack for the masses.
- 4 sub rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared buffalo wing sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each cumin and black pepper
- 3 (or more) slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 F. Slice open sub rolls on top; set aside.
- 2 If you would rather not take the chance of your rolls splitting all the way through (as it happens to drier bread), slice out a wedge-shaped opening from the top of each roll.
- 3 In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, wing sauce, garlic and onion powder, cumin and black pepper.
- 4 Add turkey, bacon, and cheeses, mixing everything well.
- 5 Evenly divide the turkey mixture into each split roll, transfer to a baking pan and bake until the bread is crisp, the turkey mixture is heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve up!
- 6 *You can make your own buffalo wing sauce by melting 1/4 cup (half stick) of butter or margarine and whisking it with 1/4 cup hot sauce.