Baked Oatmeal Recipe. Baked oatmeal is a classic breakfast favorite made into munchable sweet squares.
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped, peeled apple
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1 Combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 2 Combine eggs, milk and butter; add to the dry ingredients. Stir in the fruit.
- 3 Pour into an 8 in-square baking dish, greased. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 4 Cut into squares.