Chocolate Raspberry Minute Ice Cream Muffins Recipe. Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Black Raspberry ice cream bars mixed with traditional muffin ingredients for a surprisingly sweet treat.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 6 Blue Bunny® Sweet Freedom® Black Raspberry Chocolate bars
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup non-fat egg substitute
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat baking or pancake mix
- 2 packets plain instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute or sugar
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2 In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat Sweet Freedom Black Raspberry bars on High just until melted, 30 to 60 seconds; whisk until smooth. Cool to lukewarm.
- 3 Stir in egg substitute, milk, applesauce and vanilla. In a large bowl, combine baking mix, oatmeal packets and sugar substitute; mix well. Stir in liquid mixture just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4 Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center tests clean. Remove to wire rack to cool.