Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches recipe. This sandwich is a spicy sandwich rendition of Buffalo wings, taking flight right into your party as yummy sandwiches! Use any of your favorite sandwich breads
Recipe courtesy of kraftfoods
Calories: 340, Total fat: 18 g, Saturated fat: 6 g, Cholesterol: 60 mg, Sodium: 480 mg, Carbohydrate: 24 g, Dietary fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 4 g, Protein: 21 g, Vitamin A: 20 %DV, Vitamin C: 4 %DV, Calcium: 20 %DV, Iron 15 %DV
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce for chicken wings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Natural Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 12 small sandwich buns (3 inch), partially split
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 COMBINE chicken, hot sauce and water in medium saucepan; cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2 MEANWHILE, mix mayo and dressing in small bowl. Stir in celery and blue cheese.
- 3 SPOON chicken mixture onto bottom halves of buns; cover with Cheddar cheese, celery mixture and tops of buns.
- 4 HEALTHY LIVING: Trim 40 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
- 5 SERVING SUGGESTION: Cook chicken mixture as directed; spoon into slow cooker set on LOW. Place buns in lined basket; surround with bowls filled with celery mixture and shredded cheese. Invite your guests to serve themselves so you can also enjoy the party!
- 6 SHORTCUT: An easy way to get the shredded cooked chicken is to use a rotisserie chicken purchased from your grocery store. Just shred it with two forks. You should easily be able to get 4 cups shredded meat from 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken.