The honey ginger sauce complements carrots as well as other vegetables — try on asparagus, green beans or broccoli.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Nutritional information (amount per servings)
Total Calories: 76
- 1 package (1 pound) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 Cook carrots as directed on package.
- 2 Mix honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over carrots; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.