This mouthwatering Cauliflower Fried Rice is made by combining the fresh flavors of cauliflower rice, broccoli, carrots, corn, red onion and Asian spices, into one dish that is bursting with flavor.
From start to finish, this dish only takes 20 minutes to create, which is why we chose it to be part of our Five Quick and Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas; simply click and enjoy to see more ideas!
This recipe is courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen.
- Chef's knife
- Food processor or box grater
- Measuring spoons
- Wok or large sauté pan
- Broccoli florets
- Cauliflower florets
- Red onion, diced
- Fire roasted corn
- Minced garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Shredded carrots
- Soy sauce
- 1 Make Cauliflower Rice: Add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until broken into rice-size pieces.
- 2 Heat a wok to hot. Add in 1 table-spoon oil, garlic, onion and ONLY ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (use more if you like it hot). Stir for 30 seconds.
- 3 Stir-fry Cauliflower “Rice”: Add cauliflower and ¼ teaspoon salt to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- 4 Stir-fry Vegetables: Place the wok back over high heat and add 1 tablespoon oil, sesame oil, broccoli, carrots and corn. Cook, stirring until broccoli is cooked through but still has a crunch (3-4 minutes).
- 5 Finish Stir-fry: Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce into the wok and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- 6 To Serve: Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve straight from the wok!