Perfect for a holiday party, this lightly spiced sharp Cheddar spread is easy to make with just a little Champagne. Use white Cheddar cheese for an elegant appearance.
This recipe courtesy of McCormick
Per serving: Calories: 130, Fat: 11 g,
Carbohydrates: 0 g, Cholesterol: 33 mg, Sodium: 180 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 6 g
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
- 1 Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor; cover. Process until smooth.
- 2 Spoon into serving bowl. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- 4 Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- 5 Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables, crackers or French bread slices.