Here’s a low-sodium side dish that the whole family is sure to love. It makes a perfect accompaniment for Mexican food.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft
Per Serving: Calories 140, Total fat 6 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 4 %DV, Vitamin C 8 %DV, Calcium 8 %DV, Iron 2 %DV
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1 HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2 Add corn and onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 3 SPRINKLE with cheese; cover until cheese melts.
- 4 NOTE: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper or 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno peppers.