Experience a taste of the Windy City by using A.1. CHICAGO STEAKHOUSE Marinade on your steak and topping with a blue cheese butter mixture.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Total fat 15 g, Saturated fat 7 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 21 g, Vitamin A 6 %DV, Vitamin C 4 %DV, Calcium 2 %DV, Iron 15 %DV.
KRAFT® Kitchens Tips:
Size It Up: Enjoy this rich steak, but remember to follow the serving size.
Special Extra: For a unique kick, substitute KRAFT Horseradish Sauce for the blue cheese.
- 1/2 cup A.1. CHICAGO STEAKHOUSE Marinade
- 2 beef T-bone or Porterhouse steaks (3/4 pounds each), 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 POUR marinade into large resealable plastic bag. Add steaks; turn to coat. Seal bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- 2 MEANWHILE, mix butter, cheese and onion until well blended; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3 PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove steaks from grill. Remove bones; cut steak into thin slices. Top with the butter mixture.