Chili Pesto Pasta Recipe. Pesto sauce, Williams Chili Seasoning and bell peppers give this fettuccine a kick.
This recipe courtesy of Williams Foods Company, C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
- 1 package (1 ounce) Williams Chili Seasoning
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 container (7 ounces) basil pesto sauce
- 1 pound dry fettuccine
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds fully cooked turkey breast, cut into cubes
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Blend Williams Chili Seasoning into boiling water. Stir in pesto sauce and set aside.
- 2 Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 3 Meanwhile, sauté peppers and green onions in olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add turkey and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat and stir in cooked pasta. Pour chili pesto mixture over pasta and vegetables and toss gently to coat well. Season to taste with salt and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.