This colorful salsa has a fresh flavor yet is so easy to make from items in your pantry. It has a moderate smoky heat from the chipotle chile pepper and is highlighted by fresh cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 can (8 3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Chile Pepper, Chipotle
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.