Looking for a healthy snack that satisfies your sweet tooth without breaking all the rules? Try Ashley Pettit’s chocolate-cherry chia seed pudding for a perfect sweet snack that will tackle all your cravings. Did we mention it’s vegan and totally healthy!
Click here to follow along with Ashley as she makes this wonderful recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups hemp milk, unsweetened
- 5-8 dates, no pits
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, grey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen organic cherries
- 1 Blend all ingredients together in a high-speed blender, place them in an airtight glass storage container and refrigerate overnight (at least three hours).
- 2 When ready to serve, scoop mixture into a bowl and top with any additional super foods you like.
- 3 Some examples include: unsweetened shredded coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, halved organic cherries, etc.