Classic Cornbread Stuffing Recipe. Turkey bacon and onions punch up the flavor on this traditional cornbread stuffing.
Recipe courtesy of Butterball
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-1/3 cups thinly sliced sweet onions
- 1-1/4 cups sliced celery
- 8 slices chopped Butterball® Turkey Bacon
- 2-1/2 cups canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 boxes (6 ounces each) of STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 1 can (17 ounces) whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2 Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook onions, celery and turkey bacon 8-10 minutes.Stir in chicken broth and stuffing mix; mix lightly. Stir in corn.
- 3 Spoon mixture into well-sprayed 3-quart casserole dish; cover.
- 4 Bake 35 to 40 minutes (uncovering during last 15 minutes), or until heated through (165°F).