Serve this meatball appetizer with your choice of sauce — Sweet Chili Sauce or Creamy Horseradish Mustard Sauce. We’ve got both recipes for you.
Sweet Chili Sauce: Mix 1 jar (10 ounces) grape jelly, 1 cup ketchup and 2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder in large skillet. Cook and stir on medium heat until jelly is melted. Add cooked meatballs; toss to coat with sauce.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat egg and milk in large bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, minced onions, Season-All, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2 Add ground beef; mix well. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15x10-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well. Coat with Sweet Chili Sauce (see recipe in "Additional Info") or serve with Creamy Horseradish Mustard Sauce , if desired.