Chopped vegetables give a colorful, confetti-like appearance to these festive party bites.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 113, Fat: 9 g, Carbohydrates: 6 g, Cholesterol: 14 mg, Sodium: 189 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 2 g.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped vegetables, such as green and red bell pepper, carrots and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Salad Supreme® Seasoning
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough onto 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Press perforations to seal. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 2 Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in a thin layer over cooled crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Seasoning.
- 3 Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve.