Serve this twist on the timeless Irish favorite as appetizers or as lunch the next day with your corned beef leftovers.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Fat: 7 g,
Carbohydrates: 9 g,
Cholesterol: 23 mg,
Sodium: 290 mg,
Fiber: 0 g,
Protein: 4 g,
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 8 drops McCormick® Green Food Color
- 6 green onions (green part only)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 6 ounces sliced cooked corned beef
- 1 Mix cream cheese, horseradish and green food color in medium bowl until well blended and smooth.
- 2 Chop two green onions and stir into mixture. Reserve 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- 3 Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture on 1 tortilla. Top with several slices of corned beef. Place 1 green onion top at edge of tortilla.
- 4 Starting at this edge, roll tortilla up tightly. Seal opposite edge of roll with reserved cheese mixture.
- 5 Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients. Wrap each tortilla roll individually in plastic wrap.
- 6 Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Unwrap and cut tortilla rolls into 1-inch slices to serve.