Quinoa is really popular these days, partly due to its versatility and the fact that it is a complete protein (has all of the essential amino acids). This is a great lunch item and keeps well in the fridge for several days.
Watch the video instructions by clicking here!
- 3 cups sprouted quinoa (or cooked if desired)
- 1 cup dried organic cranberries
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 cup organic celery, diced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 3-4 tablespoons organic red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 3 cups curly kale, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 Cook sprouted quinoa per label instructions.
- 2 Put quinoa in large mixing bowl; set aside.
- 3 In a separate bowl mix red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, and parsley with a whisk.
- 4 Mix kale with quinoa.
- 5 Pour dressing over quinoa and kale.
- 6 Toss the quinoa with the cranberries, raisins, celery, green onions, and sunflower seeds.
- 7 Chill until ready to serve.