Spring is here! Time to jazz up your boring year-round biscuits with this Easy Bunny Biscuit recipe. This recipe is simple and easy enough for the entire family to enjoy, and the best part is it’s completely customizable! Using raisins, maraschino cherries, and slivered almonds you can make your Bunny Biscuits as adorable as you want, knowing they’ll be delicious no matter what!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 1 (10-biscuit) can refrigerated biscuits
- 10 raisins
- 5 maraschino cherry halves
- 20 slivered almonds
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450°F
- 2 Place five biscuits on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet
- 3 To assemble the bunny biscuits: Cut the remaining 5 biscuits in half, and pull a little to form ears. Press 2 biscuit halves (ears) under the top of each whole biscuit to form the bunny head
- 4 In each whole biscuit, press in two raisins for the eyes, a cherry half for the nose and two slivered almonds on each side of cherry half for the whiskers
- 5 Bake for 10 minutes, or until the biscuits are done. Serve immediately