Light and delightful, this Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait is made with strawberries, or your favorite seasonal berries, layered with luscious cream cheese and ladyfingers. This dessert is also diabetic-friendly and was originally featured in Holly Clegg‘s Eating Well To Fight Arthritis cookbook.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 2/3 cup seedless sugar-free raspberry preserve
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers split in half (24)
- 1 In a small bowl, mix together preserves and orange juice.
- 2 In mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until light. Mix in whipped topping reserving, 1/2 cup for topping.
- 3 Line bottom of an oblong small dish with split ladyfingers. Layer with preserves mixture, cream cheese layer, and top with strawberries.
- 4 Repeat layers with remaining ladyfingers, preserves and cream cheese layer.
- 5 Carefully top with thin layer of remaining whipped topping.
- 6 Top with remaining strawberries. Cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight.