Flash because it’s ready in seconds and Mob because it’s easy enough to make for a mob of friends!
- 4 Nan Breads
- 8 ounces Mozzarella sliced or shredded
- 2 tomatoes seeded & chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives optional
- Fresh Basil leaves chopped or pesto for topping
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Top each Nan Bread with mozzarella, tomatoes, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt and pepper, a drizzle of olive oil and optional olives.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or just until cheese is melted.
- 4 Remove to serving platter and top with pesto or basil leaves.
- 5 That’s all it takes for Flash Mob Pizza!