- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced large
- 1/4 seedless watermelon (depending on size) peeled and diced large
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, hand torn
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small pinch sea salt
- fresh citrus for garnish, sliced
- 1 In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add lime juice, honey and salt. Stir the lime juice mixture to get the flavors working.
- 2 Add all of the rest of the ingredients, and gently stir ingredients to combine.
- 3 Keep fruit salad refrigerated until use, this dish can be made a day ahead. Garnish fruit salad with fresh sliced citrus.