Here’s a classic Big Game party recipe. This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks, veggies or your favorite chips.
Recipe courtesy of Frank’s® RedHot®
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) SWANSON® White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- 2 MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
- 3 BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
- 4 Makes 4 cups dip
- 5 MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Prepare as above Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.
- 6 TIPS: You may substitute 2 cups shredded cooked chicken.
- 7 SLOW COOKER METHOD: Combine ingredients as directed above. Place mixture into small slow cooker. Cover pot. Heat on HIGH setting for 1 1/2 hours until hot and bubbly or on LOW setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir.
- 8 TAILGATING TIP: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.