Creamy, nutty fudge with a hint of French Vanilla is perfect for holiday occasions.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 211, Fat: 11 g, Carbohydrates: 26 g, Cholesterol: 13 mg, Sodium: 48 mg, Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 2 g.
Test Kitchen Tip: Drizzle melted semi-sweet chocolate chips in a pretty pattern over the fudge, if desired.
Almond Fudge: Prepare as directed. Use 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Almond Extract in place of the vanilla.
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) white baking chocolate
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® French Vanilla Blend
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Whole almonds (optional)
- 1 Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 Melt chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate and extract; mix well. Stir in chopped almonds.
- 3 Spread evenly in prepared pan. Garnish with whole almonds, if desired.
- 4 Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares. Store in refrigerator.