Are you and your friends ready to party this holiday season? Well, check out how to get your sparkle on with this Fresh Mango Raspberry Bellini. See the video on how to make this, too.
For more in this series, check out 90 Seconds in the Kitchen and search mango.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 mint tea bag
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 tablespoon raspberries, refrigerated
- 1 cup Prosecco, chilled
- 1 fresh mango wedge, garnish
- 1 fresh mint sprig, garnish
- 1 To make mint simple syrup: combine sugar and water in a small saucepan, heat until sugar melts.
- 2 Remove from heat, add tea bag and steep 5 minutes.
- 3 Chill syrup. (Simple syrup can be stored in refrigerator for one month.)
- 4 In a food processor, puree diced mango until smooth.
- 5 To assemble, place raspberries in glass.
- 6 Top with 2 tablespoons mint simple syrup, mango puree and Prosecco.
- 7 Garnish with mango wedge and mint.