A new snacktime favorite! You’ll love this salsa made with FrozFruit® Chunky Strawberry bars, red onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice and pineapple juice. Serve it with tortilla chips or as a great garnish for grilled meat.
Recipe courtesy Blue Bunny Ice Cream.
(See video “how to” below.)
- 1 box FrozFruit® Chunky Strawberry bars
- 3/4 cup red onion
- 2 jalapeño peppers
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- Salt - pinch
- Pepper - pinch
- 1 Melt FrozFruit® Chunky Strawberry bars in a 2-quart saucepan on low heat.
- 2 Simmer until liquid is reduced by half, then place in small plastic bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- 3 Dice red onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Place in plastic bowl with strawberries. Add all other ingredients, stir to combine, and serve with tortilla chips.