A dance across the court of succulent crab and awesome avocado that dunk and dive their way into a nutritious dip that scores!
This oh-so-delectable Full Court Crab Dip is not only delightful to look at and delicious to eat, but it’s also loaded with nutrition that other dips can’t beat.
- 1 cup crab meat
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper (optional)
- 2 large basil leaves (optional, garnish)
- 1 In a mixing bowl, using a fork, blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, Old Bay seasoning and lemon juice.
- 2 Add crab and avocado and gently combine then season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired scoop dip into serving bowl.
- 3 If desired, cut basil leaves into thin strips and sprinkle over dip just before serving.