This Gluten-Free Maple Walnut Bread is the perfect treat to welcome the fall!
Using maple syrup as a sweetener, and healthier alternative to sugar, is catching on in popularity but it’s flavor alone is more popular than ever. To see our other recipes using Maple Guild Syrup, click here and sweeten up your life.
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup Maple Guild cinnamon-infused maple syrup (or 1 tsp cinnamon to standard maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup walnut milk (can use a milk of your choice as well)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Layer pan with tin foil or grease the pan.
- 3 In a large bowl, mix the oil and maple syrup together.
- 4 Add the eggs, and then add mashed bananas and milk.
- 5 Next add the vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and mix well.
- 6 Stir in the flour, and then the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- 7 Pour the batter into pan and sprinkle some walnuts on top of batter.
- 8 Bake for about 40 minutes if 8x8 pan, or about 60 minutes if 9x5 pan.