Most people love popcorn, but did you know it has healthy carbohydrates that can make you feel better when you might not be feeling your best? When you combine popcorn with some simple spices and use coconut oil instead of butter, you have a gluten-free snack that is also vegan friendly. Just remember to enjoy this recipe while watching your favorite movie for maximum effect!
Popcorn isn’t the only whole wheat snack that can help you feel your best. Check out Ashley Pettit Living for more gluten-free snacks, here.
- 1 cup popcorn
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 Combine the hot popcorn with the melted coconut oil in a large bowl and gently mix the two until the coconut oil is evenly distributed.
- 2 Slowly add the cinnamon and sugar while mixing the popcorn to ensure an even coat.