Turkey isn’t just for Thanksgiving! Our friends at the National Honey Board show you how to enjoy this simple entrée any time of year. Rather than using a whole bird, this Herbed Turkey Breast uses a 2-pound boneless, skinless turkey breast to keep it manageable. —Editor
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless, skinless turkey breast, about 2 pounds
- 1 Preheat broiler. Position oven rack 6 inches from heat source.
- 2 Combine honey, orange juice, butter, sage, thyme, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- 3 Place turkey breast on rack set in broiler pan. Brush with some of honey mixture. Broil, brushing frequently with remaining mixture, turning turkey once, until no longer pink inside, about 40 minutes.
- 4 Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.