Blue Bunny® Premium All Natural Vanilla ice cream is served up in a tasty omelet with all the fixings.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1/4 cup Blue Bunny® Premium All Natural Vanilla ice cream
- 3 Tablespoons butter for cooking
- 3 Tablespoons grilled leeks
- 2 Tablespoons pancetta, diced
- 3 Tablespoons caramelized red onions
- 1/2 ounce fresh chèvre
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Place Blue Bunny All Natural Vanilla ice cream in plastic bowl and let melt. While ice cream is melting, dice and grill leeks, onions and pancetta in 1 Tablespoon of butter. Set aside when done.
- 2 Heat an omelet pan with remaining butter. Whisk eggs and melted Blue Bunny Premium All Natural Vanilla ice cream in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour mixture into omelet pan. Stir the eggs as they cook and stop when they begin to set. Lift the edges as the omelet cooks to allow the raw eggs to run underneath. When the eggs are nearly set, add leeks, pancetta, caramelized red onions and chèvre.
- 3 To make a French-style omelet, roll omelet tight, slice a slit down the middle and stuff chopped leeks, onions, pancetta and chèvre in the omelet. Serve immediately.