Australian Lamb Chops Recipe. Australia is a land of many influences and Australians are happy to welcome and enjoy them all!
Pour a traditional Aussie ale—Foster’s—drizzle on the new Aussie upstart—Olivaylle Olive Nectar—and enjoy these Aussie-style lamb chops.
Recipe courtesy of OliVaylle and submitted by Conchita De Moya. OliVaylle Olive Nectar™ is extra virgin olive oil from Australia.
- 12 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons OliVaylle Olive Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 In a large, shallow baking dish, stir together the minced garlic, Olive Nectar,Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Add chops to marinade; turn to coat.Cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 1 hour, turning once.
- 2 Grill chops 3-4 minutes. Brush with marinade, turn chops over and grill 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Garnish with mint leaves and serve. Serve with baked or roast potatoes and Orange Carrots.