Indian-inspired cuisine continues to grow in popularity, quickly making its way into the Western culture as a norm.
This Indian-inspired Lamb Loin Chops with Mango Sauce is a decadent, fresh and delicious meal made with ripe mango, fresh jalapeno, fresh mint and American Lamb loin chops. The flavor combinations are out of this world!
Recipe and image provided by the American Lamb Board.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 8 American Lamb loin chops (1 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 Mix cumin, pepper, and brown sugar. Rub mixture on both sides of lamb chops.
- 2 Combine mango, jalapeño, and mint for the sauce.
- 3 Grill chops over medium coals for about 6 minutes on each side or to the desired degree of doneness.
- 4 Spoon mango sauce over lamb chops.