Scatter golden foil-wrapped chocolate candy coins over and around these emerald green crispy treats. You’ll think you’ve found the Irish pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Fat: 2 g,
Carbohydrates: 15 g,
Cholesterol: 5 mg,
Sodium: 84 mg,
Fiber: 0 g,
Protein: 1 g,
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon (50 drops) McCormick® Green Food Color
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 Line 13x9-inch pan with foil. Lightly butter or spray foil with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2 Melt butter in large saucepan or Dutch oven on low heat.
- 3 Add marshmallows; stir constantly until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- 4 Stir in vanilla and food color until smooth. Quickly add cereal to marshmallow mixture and stir until well coated.
- 5 Press into prepared pan using a buttered spatula. Cool.
- 6 Cut into bars or use a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter.
- 7 TIPS: MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Melt butter and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring afer 1 minute. Continue with Step 3.