This light and lively seasonal salsa is fabulous with crisp tortilla chips and a tequila cocktail..
This recipe pairs well with Tequila CAZADORES® Mistletoe Margarita
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced in 1/3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Tequila CAZADORES® Reposado
- 2 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe tomato, diced 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced habañero chile
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Toss together mango, Tequila CAZADORES® Reposado and sugar in a bowl and let macerate for 1 hour.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients, then add the cilantro just before serving.
- 3 Serve with tortilla chips or vegetable crudités.