Redefine breakfast with this tasty Mango Yogurt and Granola Bowl–served right in the mango for a fresh presentation to match the flavor.
To find the recipe video, click here.
Sponsorship of this series of recipes provided by the National Mango Board.
- 1 large mango
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 tablespoons low-fat granola (without fruit)
- 1 Create your bowls:
- 2 Slice off the sides of the mango, avoiding the large seed in the middle.
- 3 Cut a checkerboard pattern in the mango flesh, stopping just short of the skin. Scoop out diced mango and place in a bowl.
- 5 Create your filling:
- 6 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon.
- 7 Add diced mango to yogurt mixture.
- 8 Spoon equal parts into each half.
- 9 Sprinkle with granola.