This recipe for Chicken Bruschetta Pasta is a classic, one-person meal. It’s quick, extremely tasty, and will leave you with ingredients to use for other meals—it covers all the bases.
As with other recipes in the Meals For One series, you can scale up the ingredients to feed others, just double or tripe the quantities.
Recipe shared by the Seasoned Cookery School.
- 1 small to medium chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic olive oil (or garlic and olive oils combined)
- As desired fresh basil leaves, chopped
- To taste balsamic vinegar
- 1 Season and grill the chicken breast. Salt and pepper will do nicely, but you can always add something like a hint of paprika for an extra layer of flavor. Ensure the chicken breast is cooked all the way through, but not too dry. Set aside.
- 2 Boil pasta for 10-15 minutes, according to pack instructions. Drain.
- 3 Mix pasta, onion and tomatoes, ensuring the pasta is completely coated by the sauce.
- 4 Slice chicken breast and place atop the pasta.
- 5 Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar and you have a healthy, tasty meal for one in less than an hour!