These aren’t your traditional muffins! They’re playful, tasty, and the perfect comfort food. These muffins are already portioned for the week for you and your family. Try making these fun little gems for your next dinner!
Want to see how it’s done? Check out the video on How To Make Meatloaf Muffins.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worchestshire sauce
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground round
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs, plain
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 In a large skillet heat olive oil and saute onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper over medium heat until softened.
- 3 Add the zucchini and continue to cook for about another minute.
- 4 Add in Worcestershire sauce, remove from heat and set aside.
- 5 In a large bowl, using your hands, mix well the meat, eggs, ketchup and bread crumbs. Add in the vegetables and season generously with salt and pepper. If the mixture seems too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
- 6 Form into balls, place in muffin tin, top with a little more ketchup.
- 7 Bake for about 45 minutes or until cooked through.