I was provided with a sample of CUREMASTER RESERVE ham, which is a small, specialty line only available online, each ham comes with complimentary glaze flight, too!
Hand-selected, numbered, and given extra care, this line not only offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, but it also comes beautifully-wrapped and delivered right to your front door.
Careful handling of your fully-cooked spiral-sliced ham will seal in the moist, juicy, tender goodness in every slice it offers!
No glaze recipe? Click here to see three of our favorite ham glaze recipes.
- 1 (8 to 9 lb.) fully cooked, bone-in spiral-cut ham half
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place ham, cut-side-down, on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil then wrap the ham thoroughly and snug.
- 2 Place ham on a rack placed in a rimmed baking or broiler pan and then place in the preheated oven. Bake for 10-14 minutes per pound or until a meat thermometer registers 140 degrees.
- 3 Optional: After ham is finished heating, spoon glaze over top of ham then place under a broiler for a few minutes to heat and bubble glaze.
- 4 Remove from broiler and cover ham loosely with foil. Let it stand for 10 minutes before serving, keeping ham covered at all times to prevent moisture loss. Refrigerate all leftovers promptly.
- 5 Note: Since hams can vary, be sure to read package instructions that come with your ham. This recipe is for heating a fully-cooked ham only.