For your NFL final four consideration the New England Patriots Lobster Roll from the head chefs at the NFL Experience Times Square.
For the other recipes in this series:
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat cut into bite sized chunks
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspooons lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery (use tender inner stalks)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons green tops from a scallion, minced fine
- 1 dash Sriracha hot sauce
- Pinch salt
- As desired black pepper, freshly ground
- As needed Split-top hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Optional lettuce for serving
- 1 Place the cooked lobster meat in large bowl.
- 2 In a separate, smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, scallion, sriracha, and salt and pepper.
- 3 Mix and taste for seasoning. Once you have the seasoning to your liking, add to the cooked lobster meat and mix.
- 4 Brush both sides of rolls with butter and toast both sides in a medium fry pan over medium heat until nicely browned.
- 5 Divide the lobster salad between each roll per your preference.