This sauce recipe is from The Culinary Institute of America Grilling cookbook. It goes great with the Mixed Grill of Garden Vegetables recipe, also from the CIA Grilling cookbook.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Combine all the ingredients. Serve with grilled vegetables. Store any unused sauce in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.