This celery salad is crisp and perfect for any time of the year! All you need is a little time to chop up the ingredients and then you can just leave it in the refrigerator to liven the flavors. It gives you the free time to do whatever you want before chomping into this delicious salad.
Want to see how it’s done? Follow Cari in this video!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bunches celery and Leaves, thinly sliced
- 3-4 ounces parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- parsley leaves, rough chopped
- 1 Whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, ¼ cup lemon juice, shallots, celery seed, celery salt, anchovy paste, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 2 Pour over the celery, walnuts and parmesan.
- 3 Toss to coat and refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow celery to crisp and flavors to deepen.
- 4 Serve and enjoy!