Your guests will be raving about this festive salad which features two favorites — pears and cranberries. It’s drizzled with a flavorful, antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 267, Fat: 19 g, Carbohydrates: 21 g, Cholesterol: 6 mg, Sodium: 141 mg, Fiber: 3 g, Protein: 3 g.
- For the Pomegranate Vinaigrette: 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
- For the salad: 1 package (6 ounces) field greens
- 2 ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted walnut pieces
- 1 For the Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2 Just before serving, toss greens with pears, cranberries, walnuts and blue cheese in large bowl. (Or divide among individual serving plates.) Drizzle with Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Toss lightly to serve.