Game On! Host Shawn Bailey not only combines the flavors of Pennsylvania for another delicious burger, but he also found the perfect grill to cook them on – the E-Z Over Grill (e-zovergrill.com). Shawn gets his Grill-Mance on and shows you how the E-Z Over makes the perfect burgers on an open fire with just one flip.
Watch Shawn Bailey make this incredible burger on his latest episode of Game On!
- 2 lbs venison ground with fat on. If not add 1/2 of beef or pork.
- 2 cups chopped morel mushrooms or substitute with favorite mushroom.
- 1 cup chopped Pennsylvania leeks (substitute with scallions or other leeks).
- 1/8 cup of milk.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2 Make patties, place a thumbprint in each one to avoid shrinking and falling apart.
- 3 Cook on medium to high on grill and serve.
- 4 Note: Burgers will be a little more moist so allow more time on the first side before you flip giving it time to set.