Traditions are a tradition for a reason and a Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham is one of our favorites, especially on Easter!
This ham recipe can feed a crowd, good for at least a dozen people.
Don’t forget the food-safety basics during the spring holidays, and every day!
Recipe and image courtesy of the National Honey Board™.
- 1 (4-5 lb.) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple slices
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- Ground cloves
- 1 Bake ham on rack in shallow baking pan at 325°F for 1 hour or to 120°F on meat thermometer. Drain pineapple; reserve liquid.
- 2 Combine reserved liquid, honey, mustard and cloves; mix well. Score top of ham, if desired, and arrange pineapple slices on top. Generously brush honey mixture over entire surface.
- 3 Bake about 30 to 45 minutes longer or to 140°F; baste every 10 minutes. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.