You don’t have to find the end of the rainbow to reach these tasty pots of gold!
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
Fat: 9 g,
Carbohydrates: 30 g,
Cholesterol: 36 mg,
Sodium: 221 mg,
Fiber: 0 g,
Protein: 2 g
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 9 drops McCormick® Green Food Color
- 1 container (16 ounces) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Line miniature cupcake pans with miniature paper baking cups.
- 3 Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each baking cup.
- 4 Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- 5 Stir food color into frosting until evenly tinted. Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- 6 Garnish with small gold foil-covered chocolate coins.