Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri, on behalf of the National Pork Board.
Enter the National Pork Board Grilling Challenge for a chance to win $5,000. Finals to be judged by Guy Fieri. Click here to learn more.
Click here for Guy Fieri’s recipe for Tenderloin Sauce.
- 1- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup salted pretzels, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 Combine honey, stone ground mustard, Dijon and jalapenos in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Place pretzels in resealable bag. Crush pretzels using rolling pin. Set pretzels aside.
- 3 Place garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary and sage in blender container. Cover and blend until finely ground.
- 4 Place pork on large piece of waxed paper. Sprinkle and rub pork with herb mixture. Spread mustard mixture on pork. Wrap pork with the waxed paper and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 5 Unwrap pork. Roll pork in 1 cup crushed pretzels, pressing pretzels on pork. Place pork on a grill screen or small jelly roll pan.
- 6 Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Turn off center burner. Place pork on grill screen, on grill rack over unlit burner. Cover and grill over indirect medium heat for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Transfer pork to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7 To serve, carve pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Drizzle slices with Tenderloin Sauce (see recipe link in "Additional Info"). Serve immediately.